Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hustlers Chronicles : The Minister's Misery

The phone rang,I picked it up and the voice of the assistant pastor of my
church rants out; "am on your street,what's your house number?" he requested.i can recognize his voice even in my dreams after his loads of calls daily to say "hello". In less than 5minutes,he was at my door.He sat directly in front of me in the living room,after rejecting the more comfortable seat I offered him,putting me in a difficult position of adjusting my very short skirt. It was an intentional move on his part,knowing fully well of my sitting discomfort . He talked for few minutes and summarized all by explaining his intention of been my sexual partner. I won't blame him for picking on me among the choristers,am well endowed,a large breast with proportionate ass to go with . This features of mine is the reason why this gentle man of God is sitted calmly in my living room.
To cut the long story short,I asked about the lady that comes with him to church regularly,hoping the fact that i know his woman will put his aim in a tight angle,but his response was good enough to slap him. Quoting his exact word, " you see,man shall not live by bread alone". With anger rushing in my veins I asked, does that make me meat pie or fish roll ?,he stood up and said,sister,a lot of ladies in our parish are dying to be my mistress,and me coming to you is a rare occurrence which you must be grateful for. I excused my self and left for room,the last thing I remembered was trying to reach my high healed shoe from the shoe rack. I woke up behind the counter of the divisional police station in my community,and when I asked about my presence there,I was shocked when the constable on duty said ; "madam you fainted after after beating the man of God that came to minister to you to coma with your shoe". I laughed uncontrollably to the surprise of other policemen on duty, minister indeed,I murmured . I got out after the church dropped all charges and banned me from the church,but the assistant Pastor made sure our paths never crossed in the small community that we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment